Mobile homes Camp park Soline (Geb)
one of the best camps in pine forest, close to the sandy and pebble beaches. Biograd na Moru, Dalmatia, Croatia
Location:Camping PARK SOLINE is situated in the shade of a thick pinewood, next to a sandy and pebble beach, covering around 15 ha of attractive plots for accommodation of campers, camping trailer and tents, that gradually descend towards the coast. The auto camp is situated near Biograd, the centre of which can be easily reached if you stroll down the newly built sea promenade along the most attractive Biograd beaches. Facilities of the camp that stand at disposal to our guests are the modernly arranged sanitation facilities, washing machines and dryers, exchange office, internet cafe and a supermarket.
Within the camp itself there is a restaurant «Park Soline » that daily offers various Mediterranean specialties. A spacious terrace with sea view and with more than 200 seats stands at the disposal to our guests, it is located the shade of the pinewood and enriched by the scent of lavender, sage and rosemary... If you want to spend an active vacation, the possibilities are numerous:tennis courts, table tennis, five-a-side soccer, water skiing, diving, sailing, bicycle rental, jogging, inline skating, basket, beach volley-ball, dalmatian bowling, hiking and organization of excursions to attractive national parks (NP Krka, NP Kornati, NP Paklenica…) or historical cityies ( Zadar, Šibenik ).
Beach:Pebble beach, Sandy beach.
Accommodation:Camp Soline is beautifully located on 37 acres of land in the shade of thick pine trees next to a sandy and a pebble beach close to Biograd.
On the sandy beach you can rent paddle boats and kayaks or have fun on the trampoline. The center of Biograd can easily be reached by a stroll on the sea promenade.
There are washing machines and dryers, a grocery store and an internet cafe at Camp Soline.
The Kameni Dvori Restaurant serves delicious Mediterranean specialties. It seats up to 200 guests and boasts a spacious terrace with a magnificent view of the island and the sea. You can have a refreshing cocktail at the bar while your children are entertained by a set program and various games.
If you want to spend an active vacation, the possibilities are numerous: five-a-side soccer, water skiing, diving, sailing, in-line skating, hiking and excursions to attractive national parks are offered.
MH TYP A 4+2 (24 M2) :- Size: 8,0 x 3,0 m (24 m2)
- recommended for max. 4 adults + 2 children
- 2 bedrooms, Max up to 6 persons (with duvets and pillows but without duvet covers or pillow cases)
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooking utensils and dishes for max. 6 people Electric sockets Child safety equipment for bunk beds Sanitary facilities – shower and toilet with water connection.
- Terrace with an awning for shade Camping table with 6 chairs, sun beds, Sun umbrella Fridge, Sat-TV Air conditioning
- BED LINEN - NOT IN PRICE. Bring bed linen!
MH TYP F 4+2 (30 M2) :- 30,0 m² living space
- Max: 4 adults, 2 children
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 small bunk bed
- with air conditioning
- 2 bathrooms with shower and WC
- Electrical connection with sockets
- Camping table, 6 armchairs and 1 parasol
- Kitchen with stove (gas or electricity), living area, cook and crockery
- with refrigerator
- Covered terrace providing shade
In the high season arrivals and departures are only possible on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays!
Pets:allowed - supplement on reception
Check in:14:00 h
Check out:10:00 h
Camping Park Soline is one of two Croatian campsites who won an international Green Key certificate, an environmental label which is awarded exclusively to accommodation facilities that reduce their negative effects on the environment through the optimization of energy consumption, waste sorting and educate their staff and guests about all aspects of protection environment and sustainable development.