Mobile homes Brioni Sunny Camping (G)
directly opposite of the Brioni islands, in greenery, near beach, suitable for 8 persons, Istria, Croatia
Location:Camp - info:
- camp area - 10 ha
- camp capacity - for 1200
- length of the coastline in the camp - 1500 m
- sports fields for soccer, basketball, volleyball - in the camp
playgrounds for children - in the camp
- animation for children - July / August - 6 days a week
- Diving Center - diving schools, renting equipment, bottling
- Beach: 250 m
In the camp:
- table tennis - in the camp
- rent a bike - in the camp
- boules - in the camp
- pull the boat - sport harbor 100 meters from the main entrance of the camp
- tennis Center - 1 km away from the camp with equipment rental
- wellness center - 2 km away from the camp
- fitness Center - 3 km from the camp
- The camp is partially equipped for people with special needs.
Distance:- beach: 250 m - 370 m
- Bus station – 6 km
- railway – 5 km
- airport – 13 km
- citycentre – 7 km
- port – 6 km
- bank, post – 4 km
- pharmacy – 5 km
- hospital – 8 km
Beach:- rocky and sandy beaches
- showers on the beach
- sports center on the beach - rent a boat, canoes and paddleboats
- volleyball court on the beach
- lifeguard - supervision - from 1.07. til 31.08.
- massage on the beach - from 1.07. til 31.08.
Not allowed to bring a dog onto main beach!
Accommodation:Camp Brioni (ex Puntižela) is situated on the southwest coast of the Istrian peninsula, just two hundred meters from the beautiful National Park Brioni which is an archipelago consisting of 14 islands and islets. It will simply leave you breathless with its untouched nature, and amazing flora and fauna. The starting point for boat excursions is Fazana, a small port and fishermen's centre, located approximately 5 km from the camp (5 minutes by car). Some 15 kilometers away from the camp (30 minutes drive) is another pearl of Istria - a Nature Park Kamenjak, which will remain an unforgettable memory, with its many coves, unspoiled nature, crystal clear water, and numerous Mediterranean endemic plants. The camp is located about 7 km from the center of Pula (15 minutes drive), in which, among other things, there are numerous cultural and historical monuments from various periods of its turbulent history. The most notable is a 2000 years old Vespasian's amphitheatre Arena, the sixth largest amphitheatre in the world and the only one in the world with all three Roman architectural orders entirely preserved. In the summer, Arena is a venue for many concerts and other events.
MH 6 - TYPE H (32 M2):Mobile home 32 m2, suitable for up to 6 people
- 3 bedrooms (1 double bed, 4 single beds
- equipped kitchen with kitchen and dining utensils for max. 6 people, refrigerator
- shower and toilet
- Terrace with seating for 6 persons, 2 deckchairs
- TV with satellite connection
- air conditioning
- Bed linen and towels are not included in price/offer.
- Location of mobile homes - TYPE H - click here :)
HOTEL OFFERS:Sports: volleyball, basketball, football, diving. Children's playground.
Food:There are many restaurants in camp.