Boutique Camping Bunja
brand new campsite with new mobile homes along the beautiful Babin Laz beach, among pine trees, Brac Island, Croatia
Location:Boutique Camping Bunja is located on the north side of the island of Brac, opposite the town of Split, 2.5 kilometers from the economic, cultural and tourist center of Supetar.
Although it is located on a quiet coast, the campsite is well connected to the town by infrastructure.
These are new mobile homes located between pine trees.
Distance:- 2.5 km Supetar
- 2 km shop
- 50 m beach
Beach:Indulge in the beauty of the sea and enjoying the sun on the white pebble beach Babin Laz, which is only 20 meters from the campsite.
If you prefer rocks, there is also a rock beach with deck chairs below the campsite.
- Bar with a variety of drinks
- Rent of deck chairs, canopies and umbrellas (special price for camp guests)
- Changing booths
- Showers and toilets
- Separate dog beach where they can safely enter the sea
Accommodation:14 new mobile homes
MH 4+2:Mobile homes are 8 × 4 m or 32 m2 in size and can accommodate up to 4 + 2 people. All have a covered terrace of 24 m2 with a table and chairs for 6 people and 2 sun beds.
They contain: - fully equipped kitchen with 6-person cookware set, microwave oven, refrigerator with freezer and filter - coffee maker
- bedroom with double bed (160x200)
- room with two single beds 80x200
- living room with sofa bed for two persons (133x190)
- two bathrooms
- air conditioning
- Sat TV
- linen and towels
- Parking space
HOTEL OFFERS:- The reception desk is open from 8 am to 9 pm and there is an ATM.
- The beach bar is located 10 meters from the beach in the pine forest. Enjoy the music in a small gastronomic area with a delicious selection of Dalmatian specialities, healthy smoothies and refreshing drinks. You can also order a healthy breakfast from 9 am to 11 am at the bar and relax in the evening with colourful cocktails and plates of Dalmatian prosciutto and cheese. Working hours: 8 am - 10 pm.
- There is also a 30 m² heated freshwater pool near the Beach Bar. There are deck chairs and umbrellas in the area around the pool, which are free of charge for camp guests.
- The children's playground is located between the Beach Bar and the swimming pool and offers the children fun while their parents relax at the bar or pool.
- There is a small market near the reception area where you can get fresh local produce.
- Multipurpose building - consisting of restrooms and a laundry room with washers and dryers, ironing board and everything needed for hand washing.
- beach toilets: men's and women's restrooms, chemical toilet emptying booth, pet wash area.
More active guests can take advantage of numerous excursions and activities on the island, such as water sports and cycling, hiking to the highest Adriatic peak on an island and other activities.
THERE IS A LOCAL MAIN ROAD GOING PAST THE CAMP