eng
Customer's service+386 1 512 18 25

Search parameters

Bookings

Gradtur d.o.o. - Hrvaska.net

Bookings

BOOKING


Together with reservation you can insure your holiday in case of cancellation.

VALUE: minimum 10,85 EUR or 4,0459 % of the total value of holidays.

Click here for details

BOOKING IN JUST 3 STEPS

1. Take a look at our offer and choose what you are interested in.

2. Than simply just:
a) send a form using safe SSL connection,
b) call us
phone: + 386 (0)1 512 18 25
mobile: + 386 (0) 41 838 697,
c) send a fax: + 386 (0) 1 516 15 69
d) e-mail: info@hrvaska.net or gradtur@siol.net

After confirmation that your desired accommodation is available you can order a pro forma invoice and pay with following methods:
- Bank money transfer
- Offline credit card payment (Amex, Visa, MasterCard) - fee 1,2%
- online - credit card payment (Amex, Visa, MasterCard) - fee 1,2%
- paypal payments (fee 1,9%)

3. Relax and wait for your well deserved holidays.

PAYMENT METHODS

1. Bank money transfer - information needed to make a payment:
Ordering customer: first name, last name, complete address of the reservation holder
Recipient:
Gradtur d.o.o., Gola Loka 14, SI-1210 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Bank:
Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Trg republike 2, SI-1520 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Swift/BIC:
LJBASI2X

IBAN:
SI56 0201 0001 6532 937

Payment details: Reservation payment R-reservation number
Total in EUR: (according to the pro forma invoice)
Reference number: - reservation number

2. Offline payment with credit card:
We accept following credit cards: VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, EUROCARD/MASTERCARD
Cost of using credit card - credit card fee + 1,2%

Note for off line payment: by using our offline credit card payment, you choose the terms of payment. By faxing us the Booking Form, we are given authorization to charge the complete amount according to the chosen terms of payment (full payment at the time of reservation or advance at the time of reservation and the balance 22 days prior to arrival date).

3. On-line payment with credit card:
We accept following credit cards: VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, EUROCARD/MASTERCARD
Note for on-line payment you are charged for the whole amount (100%).
On-line credit card fee + 1,2%

4. Paypal payment:
30% with reservation the rest 70% - 21 days before arrival.
PayPal fee + 1,9%


PAYMENT DYNAMICS

HOTELS IN CROATIA 30% by booking, the rest 70% 21 days prior to your arrival

PRIVATE APARTMENTS:
Crikvenica - Tanja - 30% by booking, for the rest 70% there are two option: at your arrival directly to the owner or 21 days prior to your arrival on our account
Island Krk, Malinska, Krk, Vantaèiæi - 30% by booking, the rest 70% 21 days prior to your arrival
Island Rab - Banjol - 30% by booking, for the rest 70% there are two option: at your arrival directly to the owner or 21 days prior to your arrival on our account
Island Rab - Supetarska Draga - 30% by booking, for the rest 70% there are two option: at your arrival directly to the owner or 21 days prior to your arrival on our account,
Island Braè - BOL - 30% by booking, the rest 70% 21 days prior to your arrival
Island Braè (Splitska) - 30% by booking, for the rest 70% there are two option: at your arrival directly to the owner or 21 days prior to your arrival on our account.

CHARTER at the end of the page there are prices with conditions:
- Motor yachts
- Sailing ships


PAYMENT CONFORMATION

Upon paying the advance (30%), you will receive a Payment conformation.
Upon paying the rest of the money (in total of 100%), you will receive an invoice with cost specifications and a Voucher containing the following information:
1. Host, address, phone number / Hotel name, address, phone number
2. Reservation holder, name and address
3. List of guests
4. Services paid for, date of arrival and date of departure, confirmation of the sojourn tax payment

CROATIA HOLIDAYS - TOP OFFER

Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik

action -10 %

action -10%

FIRST MINUTE till 10%

all inclusive

Period: season 2017

read more

Wellness hotel Aurora

action -10 %

action -10%

FIRST MINUTE - 10%

half board

read more

Resort Velaris - Supetar

action -10 %

action -10%

FIRST MINUTE - 10%

period: season 2017

half board

read more

Hotel Zora

first minute -13 %

first minute -13%

FIRST MINUTE till - 13%

half board

read more