Croatia - Beach for dogs - Beach for pets
On the list are written all the legal dog's beaches nearby our accommodation. There are many other accommodation and beaches on which pets are welcome.
We have chosen many hotels, apartments, mobile homes where your dog is welcome.
Croatia - list of beaches in Croatia for your pets - Beach for dogs - Beach for pets
ISTRIA - BEACH FOR DOGS
- Umag – beach Laguna in Tourist settlement Sol Stella Maris
- Apartments Sol Katoro
- Umag - the beach in settlement Sol Polynesia: dog showers:
- Apartments Sol Polynesia
- Savudrija - the dog's beach near the lighthouse: waste bins for dog's waste, dog shower. The beach is in shadow. Dog is welcome in:
- Apartments Savudrija
- Bungalows Savudrija (Rona)
- Residence Skipper Resort
- Porec - nearby the village Stari Cervar, in bay near the hotel Laguna Materada, beachBlue Moon, part of the bay in beach Bijela Uvala, beach in camp Istra. In Porec are many beaches signed in Blue Flag where dogs are not allowed. The beach Blue Moon is paved, full of walking paths. There are also two beach bars.
- Apartments Rona Volta
- Hotel Delfin
- Apartments Lanterna
- Pula – Galebove stijene, Štinjanska vala (1.6 – 15.9. from 20:00 to 8:00). Galebove stijene are located 5 km from Verudela, Štinjanska Vala is away 20 km. Those beaches are lonely and wild, rocky beaches.
- Pula - Premantura and Rt Kamenjak:dog's beach in camp Stupice.
- Camp Stupice
- Pula - Verudela beach:
- Park Plaza Verudela Resort
- Verudela Beach Resort
- TN Horizont
- Pula - Zlatne stijene beach:
- Pula - Splendid Resort Dog's beach with waste bins.
- Rovinj - beaches in tourist resorts Villas Rubin: you are able to wash your pets in bay Lone, Paradiso Beach, Zlatni rt. Dog showers and water cups.
- Tourist settlement Villas Rubin
- Medulin - beach in Camp Medulin: bins for waste.
- Camp Medulin - mobile homes
KVARNER - BEACH FOR DOGS
- Selce - Camp Selce: dog's beach in Camp Selce.
- Hotel Slaven
- Pansion Selce
- Crikvenica - Beach Podvorska: Podvorska is one of the best beach for pets on Adriatic sea. Showers, bins, water. Since 2010.
- Tourist setllement Kacjak
- Hotel Esplanade
- Opatija - beach Slatina, 150 m from Remisens Hotel Palace-Bellevue and 300 m from Remisens hotel Admiral.
- Remisens Hotel Palace-Bellevue
- Lovran - The beach near Villa Frappart, pebble beach: From Remisens Hotel Excelsior and Smart Selection Bristol is beach around 2 km away.
- Remisens Hotel Excelsior
- Moscenicka Draga: nearby hotel Marina: protected dog's beach, without shadow.
- Remisens Hotel Marina
- Smart Selection Hotel Mediteran
- Island Cres - beach in Camp Kovacine :
- Mobile homes Kovacine
And also special beach in camp Slatina on island Cres. You can book and stay in mobile homes that also allow pets.
- Mobile homes Slatina
- Island Krk - Vela plaza in Baska.
- Atrium Residence Baska
- Villas Corinthia
- Island Krk - Silo: beach Silo, in Camp Tiha:
- Mobile homes Tiha
- Island Losinj – 8 beaches. On the beaches are bins for dog's waste, dog showers on beach. Guests may take their pets also on islands Ilovik, Susak, Unuj, Veli Losinj, Nerezine, Artatore, Suncana Uvala and Zagazine.
Dogs are welcome in Campsite Cikat near town Mali Losinj. You can reserve mobile homes on this link:
- Mobile homes Campsite Cikat
Dogs are also allowed in Campsite Lopari near town Nerezine. You can reserve mobile homes on this link:
- Mobile homes Lopari (Adria)
- Mobile homes Lopari
- Island Pag - Simuni: Camp Simuni:
- Mobile homes Simuni
- Island Pag - Strasko: Camp Strasko: beach in Camp Strasko, dog shower, bins for dog's waste.
- Mobile homes Strasko
- Paklenica – beach Kulina in campsite Bluesun camp Paklenica.
- Mobile homes Bluesun Camp Paklenica
- Island Murter – beach Podvrske near the town Murter.
- Mobile homes Camp Jezera Village
- Split – part of beach Kasuni, Kastelet, Znjan, Trstenik, Lumbarda after 20:00 o'clock. Dog's bins.
- Mobile homes Stobrec
- Island Vis – beach Vartalac in Komiza. Be careful - dogs are not allowed in every beach in Komiza!
- Hotel Bisevo
- Orebic, dogs are allowed in Campsite Perna. You can book mobile homes in Camp on this address:
- Mobile homes Campsite Perna
GOOD TO KNOW ...
Every beach has own rules. Many of them are not open all the day.
But there are few rules which are important everywhere:
- Clean. Have dog's bags. There are many beaches without free bags. Throw bags into bins for waste.
- Look and watch out where is your dog. There are many other pets.
- Have your dog on leash. All the beaches are not fenced and protected.