Island Krk - beaches
Island Krk - attractive beach suitable for families or individuals.
Beach Vela Plaza- Baska
1.5 km long pebble and sandy beach, blue flag , suitable for families , young couples, because it is near a lot of sports and entertainment
The sea isn't too deep and the bottom is covered in sand, which makes it perfect for playing games in the shallows. The beach offers variety of activities you can paddle boats, windsurfing equipment, deck chairs, parasols and other beach accessories.
This is one of the most beautiful natural beaches with very clean sea and Blue Flag.
- Hotel Zvonimir
- Hotel Corinthia
- Atrium Residence Baska
- Vila Adria
Pearl beaches of Stara Baska:
7 km from Punat, smal pebble beaches along the coast
- 100 meters from the town center is concrete beach zone
- at the end of the bay pebble beaches, with attractive sports facilities, every day of the season small Punat train will take you to attractive pebble beaches
- Hotel Park
-Sunset Beach: one of the most famous beaches in Njivice's Sunset beach where you can rent chairs and sunbrelas, pedal boats, or take a refreshing dip in the famous cocktail bar on the beach, which also organizes evening entertainment.
- The beach at the hotel jadran- has a blue flag, is a combination of gravel and stone beach
- Beach at the campsite Njivice: partly stone and pebble, is suitable for children. Nearby is pine trees shade. There is a lot of restaurants and bars. On the beach is childrens playground.
- Hotel Beli Kamik I
- Hotel Beli Kamik II
- Hotel Jadran
-Beach Rupa: the town beach, which is located in the center of Malinska. It is a small beach partly sandy and partly concrete. It located near bars and shops,. On the beach they are placed showers and changing cabins and a children's playground.
- Plaa Draga (Hotel Malin): concrete beach below the hotel Malin. On the beach there is a water park and a lot of bars, beach volleyball
Beach Vrtaèa: the smaller beach between beaches Rova and Draga. It is a concrete -pebble beach in a bay surrounded by pine trees
- Blue Waves Resort
- Hotel Malin