Mobile homes - campsite Baldarin
Mobile homes 50 - 110 m from the sea in the largest and best known naturist camp on the southern part of the island of Cres near the village Punta Križa. Punta Kriza, island of Cres
Location:Naturist campsite Baldarin on the island of Cres in Croatia is located near the village of Punta Križa (literally ‘a crossroad by a cape’) and takes its name from the fact that the village stands on the intersection of routes leading to former shepherd’s villages, which are now holiday spots. The entire Punta Križa area is an ideal destination for true lovers of nature and naturism.
Camping is 2/3 naturist and 1/3 textile.
Distance:- Osor (17 km),
- Cres (38 km),
- Mali Lošinj (38 km)
Beach:- 50 m - 150 m metres from mobile homes.
- A rocky shore stretches between pebble bays, ideal for diving into the sea or, with some luck, spotting one of the 150 bottle-nosed dolphins living in these waters.
Accommodation:- 10 mobile homes for rent
- 18 caravans for rent
MH 4+2 - TYPE A (24 M2):- Mobile homes located in FKK part of the camp.
- Size: 8,0 x 3,0 m (24 m2)
- Max: 4 adults + 2 children
- 2 bedroom mobile homes
- Sleeps up to 6 persons (with duvets and pillows but without duvet covers or pillow cases)
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooking utensils and dishes for max. 6 people
- Electric sockets
- Child safety equipment for bunk beds
- Sanitary facilities – shower and toilet with water connection
- Terrace with an awning for shade
- Camping table with 6 chairs, sun beds, Sun umbrella
- Fridge, Sat-TV
- Air conditioning
- Location of mobile homes - TYPE A - click here :)
HOTEL OFFERS:In the camping is barbecue place, restaurant, supermarket, café bar, beach bar, first aid room (June - September), exchange office, safe, baby care room, dog shower
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) – access available near reception
Surface: 20 hectares
Capacity: 1350 persons
Campsite Baldarin is located in the southern most part of the island of Cres, in Punta Križa. It is the largest and the most famous naturist campsite on the island, located 15 kilometres from Osor and the main island road, in a thick Mediterranean forest next to the 2 kilometres long rocky coastline.
Baldarin is known for its maritime zone that is believed to be home to 150 dolphins. A part of the campsite at the entrance is reserved for its regular guests, while most of the campsite is dedicated to naturists. Camping plots are arranged on a terraced terrain close to the sea. Within its surface area of 200,000 square metres the campsite can accommodate up to 1,200 guests at a time.
The camping area has a store, restaurant and a bar, while its sports and leisure activities include tennis, beach volleyball, miniature golf, table tennis, as well as table and small-sided football. The campsite has a daily boat connection to Mali Lošinj on the neighbouring island of Lošinj.
- Plotted camping pitches (Superior, Premium, Standard)
- Non-plotted camping spaces (with or without electricity connections)
- 10 fully equipped mobile homes for rent
- 18 equipped caravans for rent
- 5 pebble and rocky beaches along the camp shore
- Modern sanitary facilities (7 sanitary facilities)
- A restaurant, bar and grocery store within the camp
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) within the reception area and restaurant Lučica
- Medical service
barbecue place, restaurant, supermarket, café bar, beach bar, first aid room (June - September), exchange office, safe, baby care room, dog shower
miles of rocky beach left in its natural state, 2 large pebble beach bays, fl at beach
Sport and entertainment
tennis courts, minigolf, scuba-diving centre (15 km), water sports, beach volleyball and football pitch (for a fee), basketball, fishing, boat slip, mountainbike rental, boat hire, organised outings, children’s playground
Punta Križa (3,5 km), Osor (15 km), Cres, Rab, surrounding islands (Krk, Rab, Lošinj, Pag), 100 km signposted hiking trails in the surrounding area, adventure boat trips, dolphin reserve, blue grotto, Daily boat connection to Mali Lošinj
separate nudist and textile areas, approach via a 15 km long and extremely narrow windy road
Pets:allowed (extra payment)